Sunday, July 8, 2012

New home

Happy Monday! Today is the first day of class here (which I'll write more about later, after I've had all of my classes) but I thought I would take a quick break to share some pictures of my flat here.  As I said before, I'm living in a quaint little flat with six other people on Queen St., about a 10 minute walk from campus.  It definitely has it's quirks, such as the doors and sinks that make me think this house was built for small folk, it's pretty comfortable.  My bedroom's up on the top floor, and I have to admit, it's grown on me quite a bit since I first got here.  I think putting up decorations and pictures really helped me feel more at home.  :)

The view of my new home up the driveway


My cozy little bed (note the very important hot water bottle!)

Awkward small & short sink

Living in a house made for hobbits?

No comments:

Post a Comment