Sunday, August 5, 2012

This weekend in pictures

This weekend was a bit dreary and rainy in Dunedin.  Though I'd been hoping to go on a hike Saturday, the weather ruined my plans a bit... It was, however, a productive weekend in terms of food (see below).  I also made a visit to the Otago Museum.  I didn't get to see everything, so I'll definitely be going back, but I did quite enjoy the 'Animal Attic', as well as seeing some of the Lapita Pottery we've been learning about in Pacific Societies. 

 Seeded rosemary fig crackers with carrot marmalade (homemade!)

 Classic dinner of meat(/tofu), taters, and vegetables, with a little bit of local organic Green Man ginger beer.

 Honey poppy seed rolls



 Shards of Lapita Pottery



 So many birds!


1 comment:

  1. Those crackers look really really delicious. And the marmalade and rolls too... You make me hungry just about every time you post! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete